About Kyle Norton Biokinetic
As a practice I strive to provide consistent and passionate service to my patients through scientifically based assessment and individual rehab exercise prescription.
No challenge is too great and I will not quit until I achieve the best possible rehab outcome.
I pride myself on being up to date with the latest trends in order to provide the best possible treatment.
- B.com Sports Management
- B.com Sports Science Honours
- B.com Biokinetics Honours
- Personal Training and Exercise Science
- Hydrotherapy for Rehabilitation
- Sports / Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Nutrition and Supplementation
- Basic Life Support for Medical Practitioners
- Orthopedic Rehab specifically knees, back and shoulders
- Sports Performance Optimization
Biokinetics and Medical Aid
Registered with the Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF) and using ICD 10 codes as well as treatment codes, most medical aids will refund claims for Biokinetics.
What We Do
- Orthopedic and musculoskeletal injury assessment.
- Rehabilitation exercise prescription according to orthopedic / musculoskeletal assessment findings.
- Chronic disease management (hypertension, obesity, Parkinsons, diabetes, cancers, osteoporosis and Osteopenia.
- Pre and post surgery rehabilitation.
- Sports Science and sport specific analysis and performance optimization.
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis management.
- Diabetic care and management.
- Exercise for the elderly and for fall prevention.
- Various group rehab classes.
- Pre and postnatal / pregnancy training.
- Activities of Daily Living enhancement "walking/stairs/gardening/driving".
- Kids exercise / postural awareness.
- Online coaching / rehabilitation.
- Body composition and Body Fat percentage assessments.
- Deep tissue Sports Massage